Have You Heard Our Free Guided Meditations Recorded by davidji?

Meditation is a tool for the re-discovery of body’s own inner intelligence. Practiced for thousands of years, it’s not about forcing the mind to be quiet, it’s finding the silence that’s already there and making it a part of your life.

Taking just ten minutes out of your day will help to:

• Manage stress
  • Reduce anxiety
  • Improve your relationships
  • Create inner peace
  • Awaken your intuition
  • Lower your blood pressure
  • Become less judgmental
  • Connect to spirit
  • Enhance your sleep patterns

Our Lead Educator, davidji, has recorded a number of guided meditations to help you quiet your mind and focus on your intentions.

Start listening to all of our meditations here.

Want more information about our signiture meditation retreat, Seduction of Spirit? Click here.

1. Guided meditation is really effective – and I’m delighted to say that a mainstream Western physician suggested I use it in combination with complementary techniques to reduce blood pressure. It’s a great era in which we live – to find acceptance of the healing of the spirit and soul along with the body!

2. Hello!

I am so grateful for your Guided Meditations… they have added a wonderful chance for a quiet pause in my busy days, and they bring moments of inspiration when I need it!

Namaste,

BLW

3. What i don’t realize is if truth be told how you’re no longer really much more well-preferred than you might be now. You’re very intelligent. You understand thus significantly relating to this topic, made me individually consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested until it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. All the time care for it up!

4. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks!

5. I love your guided meditations but I’d like to make a suggestion, can you go slower? Also, can you give us a few minutes of silence for us to imagine what is it that we want to manifest? Just a suggestion

6. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

7. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

8. I want to learn about meditation and join a newsletter