An update from David Simon

David-

Dear ones,

Thank you for all your prayers, inspiring messages, and jokes, which I’ve been enjoying immensely. I have been deeply touched by the support and love you all have given me. Yesterday’s surgery went very well and I feel grateful for the amazing team of doctors and nurses here at the U.C. San Diego medical center. I expect to be home by Monday and look forward to returning to my work at the Chopra Center. I hold all of you in my heart.

Love,
David

1. any updates? I see you surrounded in a rose colored glow with golden sparkles shimmering all around you. Love. Pure.
    Namaste

2. Wow! so happy things are going so well for you, David! You are such a generous and wonderful soul. We’re all so happy you have such a graet team to support you! God Bless!

3. knock knock whos there
    fortification
    fortification who
    fortivacation we’re going to hawaii

why cant a bicycle stand up by itself
    it’s too tired

why wd you never iron a 4-leaf clover? you might press your luck. jokes. love

4. i loved meeting you at a NAMA comference, you were quite the star,
    so full of authenticity held it your humble incarnation of love. thank you

5. Good to hear, I wish you well in your recovery

6. Blessings to you Dr. David! As a 2 -time cancer survivor, I can relate to the journey you are on.
    Fantastic news about your surgery! It sounds like you are surrounded by much love through your family and supporters and patients which can be the meaningful difference.

Wishing you much love and peace. . . You will continually be in thoughts, Teresa

7. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this website and give it a glance regularly.

8. The data is massively nice. I’m recurrently a wordless reader but pressured me to draft this time. splendid post.

9. News of post op day one is excellent and knowledgeable, i am Wishing you a speedy recovery.

10. hey there! , Is fantastic creating therefore a great deal of! portion most people sustain the distance learning more concerning your post for Google? I would like a specialist on this living space to solve my own trouble. It’s possible that is anyone! Taking a look in front to discover a person.

· 1 · · 12 · 13 · 14